Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

First step


Alhamdulillah. Finally..i have enough courage to click on the sign up button in the blogger website. It will be my first step to a long wonderful journey. Insyaallah.
I love to read. Then people will ask me back. So, how about writing? Do you love writing same as you love reading. Yes I am. but then i asked myself. when was the last time i wrote something?(exclude assignment and Facebook status).
OMG... It's been so long. I do a lot of writing when i'm in primary school then i keep writing until my second year wearing a white and soft blue Baju Kurung. That's all. No more after that. Why do i stop? I'm so busy with my life then. with a lot of teenage's life drama,a lot of sick puppy love problems. When I'm entered campus life, i drag my busy life with me. The different is, now i'm busy pushing the calculator's button( I'm an accountancy student) and of course some life and love drama.still. hehe. Drama queen lah you.
Why do i start writing now? It's because of someone. Thanx to you someone. Should i mention your name here? After this lah ya. She is my old friend, my best friend ever, my sister, etc. She mean world to me. oh ya. one more thing. she is my first follower. YEHHHH i got my first follower even without posting anything. haha. so funny. I'm not a good writer. please do forgive me ya. ermmmm.I think i rather said I'm not a good writer YET. Someday i'll be. with some comment and a lot of effort insayallah.
THANK YOU MISS ENDAH. ^_^

1 comment:

Indaq said...

salam..
Well, nice move my sista..Keep it up..Free your mind, the rest will follow..insyaAllah

Post a Comment